ADVANCED RESUME REVIEW
For PSGCNJ Members
Members of PSGCNJ are eligible for the Advanced Resume Review service upon completion of the Accelerated Career Training program. The Advanced Resume Review team will sit down with you to objectively review your resume for content and format, and offer suggestions for improvement. Advanced Resume Review sessions are held at the PSGCNJ meeting facility or an easy-to-get-to location nearby.
To register for Advanced Resume Review:
- Email your resume to the Advanced Resume Review registrar: PsgcnjTrainingRegistrar@gmail.com
- Indicate in your email the week you attended the ACT program. This is a requirement to be eligible for the Advanced Resume Review service.
- Upon receipt of the above, an email from the registrar, via firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to suggest a date and time.
- Confirm back to the registrar within 2 business days that you can make the assigned date and time. Otherwise request another suggested date and time.
- On the date and time of your review, meet with the members of the Advanced Resume Review team at the assigned location.
To be fair to all, receipt of your resume gets you in the queue and first come, first served!
Please remember PSGCNJ is a volunteer group and we are committed to meet the needs of the membership, so, if your schedule changes please notify the registrar as soon as possible.
TIP: Please check your SPAM folder as emails from new addresses may be delivered there. Please add PsgcnjTrainingRegistrar@gmail.com to your email contact list!
Professional Service Group of Central New Jersey (PSGCNJ)
For information/suggestions/questions regarding this website contact
the webmaster: email@example.com